Today, the health department told that up to 1,434 people had tested positive for COVID-19 in the state.
According to the Health Department, as many as 889 cases have been recorded from quarantine centers, although 545 cases of local touch have been identified in the province.
Of the total new cases, a maximum of 320 cases were reported from the Ganjam district, followed by Khurda (218), Rayagada (197) and Cuttack (123), reported by the I & PR department.
10 more COVID-19 patients have passed away in the last 24 hours in the State, taking the total coronavirus-related death toll in the State to 197
Details Of The Deceased :
- A 73-year old male of Sundargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension, Ischemic Heart Disease & Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- A 58-year old male of Khordha district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
- A 57-year old male of Ganjam district.
- A 78-year old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Hypertension & Dilated Cardio Myopathy
- An 80-year old male of Jajpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
- A 60-year old female of Khordha district who was also suffering from Hypertension, Diabetes & Chronic Kidney Disease.
- A 57-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Hypertension and Diabetes.
- A 62-year old male of Kalahandi district who was also suffering from disseminated Tuberculosis and drug-induced Hepatitis.
The death count exceeded the 100 mark in Ganjam District on Sunday when the figure hit 103. Apart from the southern district, there were 28 deaths in Khordha, 11 in Cuttack and Gajapati, 10 in Sundargarh, 7 in Rayagada, 3 in Balasore and Nayagarh, two in Angul, Bhadrak, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kandhamal, Kendrapada and Malkangiri, and one in the districts of Bargarh, Jharsuguda and Sambalpur.
You live only as long as the last person who remembers.