Over the last 24 hours, Odisha reported 1215 new coronavirus cases, taking the cumulative positive to 28107.
Among the fresh cases, 753 were reported from separate quarantine centres, while 462 were local cases.
The largest 332 cases in Ganjam District followed by 312 successful cases in Khurda. While Gajapati has reported 89 cases, 77, 73 and 60 cases were reported respectively in Kenojhar, Koraput and Cuttack.
The fresh cases have been reported from 28 districts- highest from Ganjam: 332 followed by Khordha : 312, Angul: 11, Balasore: 29, Bargarh: 10, Bhadrak: 2, Balangir: 21 , Boudh: 2, Cuttack: 60, Deogarh: 1, Dhenkanal: 1, Gajapati: 89, Jagatsinghpur: 47, Jajpur: 20, Jharsuguda: 2, Kalahandi: 8, Kandhamal: 14, Kendrapada: 14, Keonjhar: 77, Koraput: 73, Malkangiri: 14, Mayurbhanj: 22, Nayagarh: 7, Nuapada: 8, Puri: 11, Rayagada: 24, Sonepur: 2 and Sundargarh: 2
Seven more COVID-19 patients have passed away in the last 24 hours in the State.
Details of the deceased :
- A 55-year old male of Ganjam district.
- A 72-year old male of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 31-year old male of Rayagada district.
- A 56-year old male of Ganjam district
- A 45-year old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Bronchial asthma and Diabetes.
- A 39-year old male of Ganjam district.
- A 5-year old male child of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Cerebral Palsy with seizure disorder.
You live only as long as the last person who remembers.