Rayagada, hit by the second wave of Covid 19 recorded 57 fresh cases with an existing pile of 287 Active cases on 18th April 2021.
Use below information to reach out for assistance
What to do to keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19
- Maintain at least a 1-metre distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.
- Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.
Here are the basics of how to wear a mask:
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
- When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and every day either wash it if it’s a fabric mask, or dispose of a medical mask in a trash bin.
- Don’t use masks with valves.
- For specifics on what type of mask to wear and when, read Q&A and watch videos. There is also a Q&A focused on masks and children.
- Find out more about the science of how COVID-19 infects people and our bodies react by watching or reading this interview.
- For specific advice for decision makers, see WHO’s technical guidance.
Visit https://health.odisha.gov.in/ for more information and dashboard for Rayagada at https://statedashboard.odisha.gov.in/district/RAYAGADA