The largest single-day peak in COVID-19 detections of 1503 cases have been reported in Odisha in the last 24 hours.
The latest lawsuits was spread through 28 jurisdictions. Among all, 1002 were in quarantine and 501 were local instances among touch. The largest is Ganjam with 491 detections from the corona hotspot, accompanied by Khordha 223 and Cuttack 136 and Rayagada 68
In Odisha there were a total of 26,892 COVID-19 instances. 9919 of these are active events, but up to now they have rescued 16792 men.
Seven more COVID-19 patients have passed away in the last 24 hours in the State, bringing the total coronavirus-related death toll in the State to 147.
Details of the deceased:
- A 63-year old male of Sundergarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 45-year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 51-year old female of Ganjam district.
- A 58-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 55-year old male of Ganjam district.
- A 66-year old male of Cuttack district.
- A 51-year old male of Malkangiri district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
You live only as long as the last person who remembers.