Users online: 3 Guests, 3 Bots

At Rayagada, Near Kailash Hotel, a transformer caught fire today panicking everyone in the area. Once it was extinguished the blaze continued for about 30 minutes. Onlookers and others in the community said the fire broke out at about 9:00pm and was suspected of overheating. The incident triggered power supply disruption for Couple of hours. Fortunately, as fire workers rushingly reached the spot and doused the blaze, no harm was done.

Was this helpful?

Latest news

  • No comments yet.
  • Add a comment

    For latest news updates, Subscribe now!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner